Your map, compass, and companion for the coming year. The 2023 Astro Planner is filled with 282 pages of rituals, reflections, exercises, astro cheat sheets, planetary movements, and daily and monthly calendars that allow you to map out your year, track your intention for the day, and make the most of the current astrology. Plus, each 8.75″ x 6.25″ planner includes a customizable birth chart, two sheets of astro stickers, and a free month of premium content in the CHANI app for eligible users. Here’s to an abundant 2023.
This item is available to pre-order when bundled with either Your 2023 Guidebook or the Deck of Plenty and Your 2023 Guidebook, while supplies last. All pre-orders will start shipping in late November. To purchase this product individually, check back on November 19th and shop our full holiday store.
The 2023 Astro Planner includes:
- A customizable chart wheel.
- Reference tables to familiarize yourself with the signs, houses, and planets.
- A daily overview of the key planetary movements to help you prep for upcoming events, plan your year, and reflect on how the transits unfold.
- Daily calendar pages with spaces for planning, intention-setting, and dream journaling.
- Monthly calendar spreads outlining major planetary transits, holidays, Moon phases, Sun sign seasons, and tailored affirmations.
- Two sheets of stickers for organization and personalization.
- Monthly reflection pages for recording dreams, synchronicities, or tarot pulls and tracking recurring messages and themes.
- Activity prompts for each significant astrological event, such as New and Full Moons, solstices and equinoxes, lunar and solar eclipses, and more.
- A QR code for a free month of premium content in the CHANI app.
In addition, the 2023 Astro Planner was printed in Los Angeles and made with care. It’s comprised of FSC-certified recycled paper and a mixture of soy- and vegetable-based inks with reduced amounts of VOC. It’s also fully recyclable (including the stickers and spiral), so you can dispose of it responsibly when you’re done. And just like all of our physical products, this planner is packed and shipped by survivors of gender-based violence making a living wage of $38.45 per hour for their labor via Gifted by FreeFrom.
Pick a card — any card — and affirm yourself daily. The Deck of Plenty contains 82 cards for affirmation and inspiration, and an accompanying wooden stand to display them on your desk or altar. On each 6.8″ x 4.3″ card, you’ll find either a written message or an illustration to spark new thoughts, prompt ideas, and support you on your journey. The best part: There’s no wrong way to use it. You can pull a card whenever you like. For added abundance, we recommend using this deck in conjunction with the CHANI app.
This item is available to pre-order when bundled with either Your 2023 Guidebook or the 2023 Astro Planner and Your 2023 Guidebook, while supplies last. All pre-orders will start shipping in late November. To purchase this product individually, check back on November 19th and shop our full holiday store.
How to use this deck:
- Clear and settle your mind by lighting a candle, burning incense, or taking a deep breath.
- Shuffle the cards, infusing them with your energy and intentions.
- If you have a question for your reading, recite it as you shuffle.
- With the words and images face-down (so you can’t see them), draw a card at random.
- If you pull a card with a written affirmation, repeat it to yourself or write it down. If you pull a card with an image, contemplate the feeling or idea it evokes, then consider that your affirmation for the day.
- You can stand your chosen card on your altar or desk for continued inspiration.
- As you proceed through your day, pay attention to the ways in which this message resonates with you.
In addition, the Deck of Plenty was printed in Los Angeles and made with care. It was constructed with certified renewable energy and is comprised of FSC-certified recycled paper and low VOC soy-based inks. The accompanying card stand is also ethically sourced and made of responsibly harvested maple wood from Pennsylvania. And just like all of our physical products, this deck is packed and shipped by survivors of gender-based violence making a living wage of $38.45 per hour for their labor via Gifted by FreeFrom.
Everything you need to know about 2023. Your 2023 Guidebook is a 100+ page digital resource with rising-sign-specific readings, rituals, and affirmations to help you navigate the coming year. 2023 is filled to the brim with potent astrology, and it will impact you in different ways depending on your rising sign. Because of this, each guidebook is uniquely tailored to reflect the areas of life for that particular sign, meaning no two are alike. In your guidebook, we examine each astrological moment in detail and provide activities to support you through every twist and turn. For added guidance, we recommend using it in conjunction with the CHANI app.
This item is available to pre-order when bundled with either the 2023 Astro Planner, the Deck of Plenty, or both the 2023 Astro Planner and the Deck of Plenty, while supplies last. If you wish to purchase a guidebook outside of a bundle, it will be available as a stand-alone product later this year. All guidebooks will be available for download in mid-December. To purchase this product individually, check back on November 19th and shop our full holiday store.
Your 2023 Guidebook includes:
- An overview of the astrology for 2023.
- A list of the year’s primary transits, ingresses, and retrogrades — including New and Full Moons, lunar and solar eclipses, Mercury retrogrades, and more.
- A detailed breakdown of how each major astrological moment will impact your life.
- Rising-sign-specific rituals, exercises, journal prompts, and affirmations to help you work with the astrology as it unfolds.
- Bulleted takeaways on how the main planetary ingresses and transits of the year will affect key areas of your life.
- Astro 101 cheat sheets to familiarize yourself with the signs, houses, and planets.
- A glossary of key terms to aid you in your astrological studies.
If there’s one theme for 2023, it’s “the self.” There’s a focus on winning. On self-empowerment. On sovereignty. And there’s a little less interest in compromise, so we’ll have to bring our own enthusiasm for helping each other out. Consider this a training. To insist on compassion, protecting the Earth, and holding each other up, even as society goads us to win at all costs. This year is about taking care, dreaming huge, and being the abundance you want to receive in the world.
If you would like to receive an Accessible PDF version of this Guidebook that is compatible with screen readers, please email us at email@example.com. We’d be more than happy to assist you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or read about
our refund and return policy here.