2017: Intention Setting for your Sign for the Year Ahead
So, 2016 happened.
Where we go from here is up to us. Individually and collectively. The main themes of 2017’s astrology can help to serve as a guide and touchstone for the year ahead as they sing the songs of rebellion, change and our collective power.
Please join me for Intention Setting for the Year Ahead to celebrate the Winter Solstice on December 21st which is traditionally used to set intentions for the year ahead and to honor the new moon in Capricorn on December 28th which can be used as a moment to activate our intentions and help to set ourselves up for a year that, if nothing else, desperately needs our participation.
This course will cover:
- How the main astrological themes of 2017 will specifically effect your sign;
- Reflections on and a ritual to release the events, both personal and collective, of 2016;
- An intention setting ritual for 2017 specific to each sign;
- Suggested actions to take to make the most out of 2017’s astrology
Goddess Wisdom: An Exploration of the Power of the Goddess in Your Chart
Studying how the many incarnations of Goddess appear in our charts, in these times that are steeped in patriarchal violence, is more than important, it is vital. More than ever we need stories that center the journeys of those that have been pushed to the margins.
This course is the first and second installments in an on-going series that will explore the goddess asteroids and their importance in our charts and in our lives.
No one story can hold us. See us,. Reveal to us our journey. We need many, multiple, diverse stories being told. Stories that illuminate our past, current and future possibilities. Stories that reveal our struggles. Stories that help us to unlock our potential.
Priestess – VESTA
The first asteroid Goddess we will explore is Vesta. Vesta’s placement in our chart teaches us about our dedication, devotion, focus and keeping the flame of our life’s meaning alive. Vesta belongs to herself. She is Priestess. Understanding Vesta’s placement in our chart illuminates what we are dedicated to, what we are focused on and what we can do to develop a greater relationship with ourselves and our spiritual lives. Belonging first and foremost to ourselves gives us a place to build all other relationships from.
This course will be delivered to you by January 31st, 2017, via dropbox. You do not have to have a dropbox account to participate, but you will need access to the internet to download the recordings.
Consort – JUNO
The second asteroid we will explore is Juno. Juno is the Divine Consort, the Goddess of Marriage, and the Guardian of Women. Juno’s placement in our chart teaches us about our particular way of relating to one another, the yearnings of our heart and the potential of our partnerships. Juno works in many ways like a secondary Venus.
This course will be delivered to you by February 28th, 2017, via dropbox. You do not have to have a dropbox account to participate, but you will need access to the internet to download the recordings.
In these courses, we will explore:
- the myths associated with each asteroid Goddess
- the meaning of their placement in your specific astrological chart
- rituals, exercises and homework to help embody and make the most of their placements
Ritual Candles & Guidebooks
These limited edition candles are handmade with 100% eco-friendly soy wax and each 16-page booklet includes a guided ritual, writing prompts, and affirmations. There are four different varieties – new moon, full moon, living your purpose, and love and it is also possible to purchase a gift set with all four in smaller tins. The candles were poured at astrologically auspicious times.
- Made with non-toxic scents and eco-friendly wax, labels, and packaging
- New Moon Scent: Watery, herbal and fresh, with the softness of cucumber, white sage, chamomile and lavender, woodsy notes of patchouli, cedar, sweetgrass and amber, and floral notes of fig, jasmine and geranium
- Full Moon Scent: Silvery and in full bloom. Lilac, orange blossom, jasmine, rose, and lavender, balanced with rich wood notes of cedar, sandalwood, rosewood, and amber
- Living Your Purpose Scent: Powerful, bright and inspiring with fresh, sweet and green scents of citrus. Grapefruit essential oil, orange, lemon verbena,and bergamot are dominant
- Love Scent: Deep and sensual ylang-ylang, sandalwood and honey balanced with the lightness of roses and nectarine